What is a commission?
A commission is a paid request. You pay the artist to draw whatever you like. For the most part, I’m open to subject matter. Please note: anything deemed offensive will not be done.
Method of Payment
I accept payment through PayPal.
For larger pieces that are to delivered locally, cheque and cash will be accepted.
When placing an order, please include address.
Work will be sent to your home when finished.
How to Place an Order
- Send me your vision/size requirements/black&white or color and any other specific needs.
- In the subject line, please title the email ‘Commission.’
- If you have any supporting documents, make sure to attach them as JPEG of PDF files.
- Make sure you add your address in the bottom of the email!!!!
- SEND ALL EMAILS TO; email@example.com
What Happens Next?
- I will get in touch with and discuss the commission with you, to make sure I fully grasp the project, and to let you know when I can start the project.
- For LARGER commissions, I require you to pay upfront via PayPal. Payments received first will have the handicap of getting their commission first. I work on a first come, first serve basis.
- For all other orders, I will send you an email when the commission is completed. I will not send you the work until a payment is made.
**When paying through PayPal, please state your name in the note**
Once you receive your commission, I’d love it if you could send me a picture of yourself with the work. I’ll be posting these on my Social Media Sites for future client reference.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!